Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is This Beautiful, Or What???

I do a quarterly newsletter for a sewing center in Hurst, Texas, "Richland Sewing Center." The name of the newsletter is "Sassy Stitches."

The owner, Jeannie, sent me some photos today of photos she wanted included in the newsletter for this quarter. This photo was one of them. The quilt won at the Trinity Valley show in Texas and several other shows.

I just had to share it with everyone.

BTW... if she is willing to sell it... I have first dibs!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome Quilt. I can see why you want to buy it. This must of been made with lots of love and took a long time to make. Hope you get it. Kath'

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Can I have 2nd dibs? sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, Sandy! I don't think she's going to be willing to sell. I know I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vera, thank you for sharing the photos of this quilt. Its just stunning. I love it! I hope you are having a great week. (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most beautiful baby quilt I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete